Rebel Fin Co. - Recycled Thruster fin set 100% recycled for Future fin system
The three Future fins - developed by shaper Jean-Baptiste Marchand (MABÉ Surfboards) - are made from a 100% recycled polyamide (PA) - fibreglass compound. The PA comes from the local waste collection. The use of regional recyclates and the avoidance of fossil raw materials ensure an absolute minimization of CO2 emissions during production.
Due to the fibreglass content, the fins have a high level of strength without having to make major compromises in terms of flex..
- Perfectly suitable for surfing in the sea, on wave pools, and river waves
- Size: M
- Recommended surfing level: advanced and above
- Colour: red
- Produced with green electricity
- "Closed Circle Production" - all production leftovers are recycled
- Production completely in house ("Made in Germany")
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
Note from the store: this set is made out of recycled PA and fiberglass. This is different from most other Rebel Fin thruster sets we are selling. This fin set is more stiff compared to the ones made out of the fishing net and therefore this set is better suited to the more experienced surfer.