Our first thruster is made from renewable raw materials and is therefore (almost) climate-neutral. The three fins are made of biopolymers such as PHA, PCL, starch, PLA, lignin, natural resins, waxes, natural oils, natural fatty acids, cellulose, biological additives and natural reinforcing fibers.
- Perfectly suitable for the sea, less suitable for wave pools & river waves. Here we recommend our Rapid Fin Sets.
- Size: M
- Colour: light beige, color of the fins may differ slightly from the picture
- Produced with green electricity
- Recommended surfing level: beginners to intermediate
- "Closed Circle Production" - all production leftovers are recycled
- Production completely in house ("Made in Germany")
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
NOTE: Optionally you can purchase a FCS II infill kit. These kits are designed to more tightly fit FCS I based fins into FCS II boxes. In this way you can fit this finset in FCS I as well as FCS II boxes.