By Rebel fins:
Our sustainable Twin Fins are produced locally near Hamburg from 100% recycled, carbon reinforced materials.
Until now, there was no use for the carbon fiber scraps left over from car production. Thanks to new methods, these scraps are now recycled and returned to the production cycle - as with our Twin Fins.
The shape of the Keel fins was developed in collaboration with the fin designer and surfboard shaper Jean-Baptiste Marchand.
The carbon fiber content gives the surf fin a high stability, even during harder surf turns.
- Set of two fins
- Fin system: Futures
- Area 25.44 in²| Depth 4.76 in
- Color: black
- Produced with green energy
- "Circular Production" (recycling of production waste into the material cycle)
- Production completely in house ("Made in Germany")
- Recycled cardboard packaging
- Due to the use of recycled materials the exact colour of the product may vary