By Rebel Fin:
Our sustainable Twin Fins are made from 100% recycled, fibreglass-reinforced materials produced locally near Hamburg, Germany.
The material comes from our recyclables collection. The use of regional recyclates and the avoidance of fossil raw materials ensure an absolute minimization of CO2 emissions during production.
The shape of the Keel fins was developed in collaboration with the fin designer and surfboard shaper Jean-Baptiste Marchand.
The fibreglass content gives the surf fin a high strength without having to make big sacrifices in flex. Perfectly suited for harder surf turns and performance surfing.
- Twin Fin Set consists of two surf fins
- Fin system: Future
- Color: red
- Area 25.44 in²| Depth 4.76 in
- Produced with green energy
- "Circular Production" (recycling of production waste into the material cycle)
- Production completely in house ("Made in Germany")
- Recycled cardboard packaging
- Due to the use of recycled materials the exact colour of the product may vary